Tuesday 9 April 2013

2013 HOT WHEELS CUSTOM ZAMAC VOLKSWAGEN KOOL KOMBI - CURIOSITY TO SEE HOW IT LOOKS - 9.APRIL.2013

After we have seen the first batch - 3 cars set zamac edition:
001 - '69 MERCURY COUGAR ELIMINATOR
002 - CLASSIC NOMAD
003 - '71 HEMI CUDA


I've always been curious about what it will be like for some other interesting cars such as VOLKSWAGEN KOOL KOMBI (first body color - GREEN) which was first release in 2013 mainline C cases in early NOVEMBER 2012. And so, times has pass us by so quick that i don't have the time to do it until yesterday when i have the time to really concentrate doing it.. hehe.. :)

This was the beginning when you first think it was easier to remove the color from top roof top, but i tell you.. IT IS NOT EASY as it seems.. you must have steady hands & don't rush just to see the end result.. 

The very beginning of removing the roof top..



And finishing of the side body color..
 The removing process on the side body color takes alot of concentration...


Later, i test on the original CHROME 5SP WHEELS to see how it really looks..
 For me, it looks speechless.. haha.. :D

After the looks of the original wheels.. i try to fit in the rubber wheels (RR5SP) to spice up the looks.. :)


You know.. it took me 6 hours plus just to remove the body paint... :P
To have a beautiful thing, you need to sacrifice in order to gain it..
I love to test the limit of oneself, not to show to other people but to show it to yourself.. If people say can't do it.. very hard to do it.. impossible to achieve it.. don't let them pull you down... challenge yourself.. that's what my nature is.. i don't consider myself expert.. but to tell you the truth, i beginning to enjoy even more of exploring more colors on just one model.. hehe :D

This picture of ZAMAC VOLKSWAGEN KOOL KOMBI keeps popping up in my mind.. can't even sleep properly all these & just there all the time.. stuck in my mind.. so, yesterday was my day of satisfying myself & it did satisfied me.. haha.. :)

I hope you enjoy these photos of mine..
I thank you all for visiting my blog and for your support and i will do better to update you all on latest trance to give better view in good nature for collecting hw cars & enjoy it every day of your time, ok.
Take care everybody.. see you all soon. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment